The requirements list requires that I need to get an Apostille from my Secretary of State for Proof of Benefits. The document/letter is from the U.S. Social Security Administration. Can my State of Residence "Apostille" a federal document?
Also, I am unclear about translations. Do they have to be done by an accredited source?
Here is the list of requirements:
• Passport with available pages, and valid for at least three (3) months.
• Two (2) photocopies of the pages of the passport containing information, as well as all previously granted visas.
• Two (2) originals of the Visa Application Form duly signed and completely filled out.
• Three (3) recent color passport-type photographs (1.5”x1.5”).
• Original of the certificate issued by the proper authority be it a government, a public or private enterprise; or by a foreign company, in which it is stated that the applicant receives a pension. This certificate must be duly legalized by the Colombian Consul or APOSTILLED, whichever applies.
Created by , 02-21-2011 at 12:57 PM
0 Comments, 1,444 Views