PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Forum

elCafetero
05-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I was banned today from the Vanilla Colombia Forum because I refused to give out my name and home address.

Do you all have the same idiotic policy here? Will I be forced to give out my name and address to continue posting here?

I see that this cretin Dandl93 is also a member here. Will he be allowed to attack me here for no apparent reason too?

Gator and Franci, since you are moderators on both sites can you answer these perplexing questions please. I have never been involved in a deal so goddamned stupid as I have in the last 24 hours.

The forum owner at Vanilla, Bill Turley, is either a very simple man or a raging despot. Either way he runs a forum full of idiots.

MES
05-01-2011, 06:41 PM
can I add your name to the list now?

elCafetero
05-01-2011, 08:24 PM
What is the list MES? Is Bill Turley trying to collect personal information on other people?

MES
05-01-2011, 10:40 PM
I had made up a list a while back that had over 50 former PBHr's on it.
They had at one time either been on the fence or on Desi's wagon and had ended up being extremely anti desi to the point of attacking her.

That list grows every day with bills help

Bill and Desi are easily the two most hated hated personalities on any Colombia forum, I cannot hate someone like the blown behind the various nigel, blas, muabarak troll personalities because that individual is only acting that way because he is enabled by the aforementioned Idiots

robi666
05-02-2011, 08:00 AM
The funny part is that you were banned because a guy is posting on Puracolombia with the same handle, El Cafetero.
They thought it was you, while the other guy is still accessing Vanilla with no problems of sort.

You know... nimrods are playing the witch hunt there on Vanilla.
Isn't it funny?

theflatline
05-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Cafetero,

Dandl rarely posts here, probably do to emails i sent him a few months back, he got butt hurt.

elCafetero
05-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Cafetero,

Dandl rarely posts here, probably do to emails i sent him a few months back, he got butt hurt.

I am glad someone else noticed. Dandl93 is a sensitive nitwit, but he fits right in with the other imbeciles over there.

And Robi666, thank you for the information! I had no idea what was going on - it makes more sense now. What is this other website? I only know of this one and the oafs at Vanilla.

dandl93
05-02-2011, 08:45 PM
It is usally already posted on vanillia by the same people.Just differant names.Norm I dont recall any emails that you sent me as Flatline.When you post as Donquevas we had some comments back and forth and life goes on.But still dont remember any emails.I have received emails from mes and robbie666 and none of those were unpleasant...So my Ass is ok!!!!!!! but if you dont want me on here no problem you can delete me.

El Cafertaria Is just a friggen idiot and just likes to stir the pot....But he is in the same catagory as his friends cafe con leche /goatsucker/Ronell and a few more

Cafetero,

elCafetero
05-02-2011, 09:05 PM
It is usally already posted on vanillia by the same people.Just differant names.Norm I dont recall any emails that you sent me as Flatline.When you post as Donquevas we had some comments back and forth and life goes on.But still dont remember any emails.I have received emails from mes and robbie666 and none of those were unpleasant...So my Ass is ok!!!!!!! but if you dont want me on here no problem you can delete me.

El Cafertaria Is just a friggen idiot and just likes to stir the pot....But he is in the same catagory as his friends cafe con leche /goatsucker/Ronell and a few more

Dan, you are easily the most simple-minded dullard I have ever seen in these forums. You beat Greg Yohn's ass in utter stupidity by a longshot. What are you talking about "my friends"? I don't even know those handles you threw up (pun intended) there, let alone the people.

Please, I beg you to answer and grace us with more of your illiterate inanity - oh, excuse me, that means "uneducated idiocy".

Morphus
05-03-2011, 11:40 PM
That site sucks. Why bother? They close every other thread and ban people for no reason. Bill is a big fat scumbag.

robi666
05-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Hi Dan, El Cafetero on Puracolombia is a different guy from El Cafetero on Vanilla.
Same handle but different guy.
So Bill asked about his real name and to call him... why?

I had some email exchanges with Dan and I confirm that it was nothing unpleasant.

dandl93
05-04-2011, 02:03 AM
I have no clue about Puracolombia never been there..Now on Vanillia elcafetero needs to go back to Sept 2010 when he made a idiot of his self!!!! Then was gone for awhile when he came back he did the same.

This person can call me non educated and a idiot and what ever he wants so be it...I do know I have the largest Dog House in Colombia..And he has to worry about how to get his pregnant wife back to the states..While I am trying to figure what I want to plant on my farms in Colombia...NOT BAD FOR A NON EDUCATED PERSON

Hi Dan, El Cafetero on Puracolombia is a different guy from El Cafetero on Vanilla.
Same handle but different guy.
So Bill asked about his real name and to call him... why?

I had some email exchanges with Dan and I confirm that it was nothing unpleasant.

elCafetero
05-04-2011, 04:27 AM
I have no clue about Puracolombia never been there..Now on Vanillia elcafetero needs to go back to Sept 2010 when he made a idiot of his self!!!! Then was gone for awhile when he came back he did the same.

This person can call me non educated and a idiot and what ever he wants so be it...I do know I have the largest Dog House in Colombia..And he has to worry about how to get his pregnant wife back to the states..While I am trying to figure what I want to plant on my farms in Colombia...NOT BAD FOR A NON EDUCATED PERSON

Hey Dan. What are you talking about ... a "Dog House"? And what happened in September 2010? I cannot see it now, but if you are talking about my problem with that wingnut Juancho DelSinu - it was worked out via e-mail, Dan. That guy Juancho is one of the nuttiest people you will ever know .... in your life! As almost everyone except that nut Juancho and Bill (who has very limited thought processes) knows, I was certainly not the one who made an idiot of himself.

See the problem with you Dan is that you are not intelligent. Thus, you get suckered by morons who have just a few more IQ points than you - like Juancho and Bill.

If you want to know who I am and really want to talk to me then give me your phone number.

Otherwise go fuck yourself, you little fucking pussy.

dandl93
05-04-2011, 12:28 PM
OH !!!!!! get a life little man

Hey Dan. What are you talking about ... a "Dog House"? And what happened in September 2010? I cannot see it now, but if you are talking about my problem with that wingnut Juancho DelSinu - it was worked out via e-mail, Dan. That guy Juancho is one of the nuttiest people you will ever know .... in your life! As almost everyone except that nut Juancho and Bill (who has very limited thought processes) knows, I was certainly not the one who made an idiot of himself.

See the problem with you Dan is that you are not intelligent. Thus, you get suckered by morons who have just a few more IQ points than you - like Juancho and Bill.

If you want to know who I am and really want to talk to me then give me your phone number.

Otherwise go fuck yourself, you little fucking pussy.

Ronell
05-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah fuck off, Dan. Go back to Vanilla and lick Bill's smelly balls. Don't forget to bend over for your boy Mubarak too.

barrumundi
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Yeah fuck off, Dan. Go back to Vanilla and lick Bill's smelly balls. Don't forget to bend over for your boy Mubarak too.

hahahahahahaha Ronny......how do YOU know that Bill's balls are smelly???????:p

dandl93
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Did your chain get pulled..Or is is that all your names keep getting shut down

elCafetero
05-04-2011, 06:57 PM
Did your chain get pulled..Or is is that all your names keep getting shut down

Keep flailing on the keyboard Dandelion. I have a feeling we have not quite yet seen the true depth of your stupidity.

MES
05-05-2011, 12:08 AM
FranciJoe → AnitaDont
be starting trouble with mods like my self! One was sent already this morning to guest role for that. Who ever that poster with the frog leg thread is not my pal. Thank you!

1:31PM Comment mubarak
Such hypocrisy! Gator and FJ make me a guest yet they are spineless when it comes to those who attack MrBill on the other forum? How more low and repulsive can your duplicity get?

Let me see the "grown up woman" Franci stand up to them and call them out!

I have a lot of respect for barrumundi and Dan who are making a stand on the other forum. What are you scared of?

5:29PM FranciJoe
How dare you come and attack me. I get sick of all the emails about you. Its never other posters, just YOU! As for the last post that attacked Mr. Bill... It was because YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can still see that post and I will ask Bg and Flat to put it back up so everyone can see why Mr. Bill was attacked.... When the forum is attacked in the middle of the night, you are half the reason..... As for Dan... He knows when to stop when a damn MOD ask him. I have asked him and he stops. Take your bs someone that cares.

6:16PM mubarak
Stop bending the truth and making excuses for their attacks, FJ. Listen now, Enough Hypocrisy and Duplicity. The same persons keep sending you e-mails just to have fun and stir the pot and you cheer them on. Also, I have no problem if they attack me or write e-mails pretending to be me, They make me laugh!... but why attack MrBill? At least I took a stand to defend MrBill. When will you and Gator have the decency, as super duper Mods, and apply the same Mod rules on the other forum where Bill keeps getting attacked, so that they leave Bill the f--- alone?

Time for sushi. Buen Provecho.
7:04PM

robi666
05-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Yes... that and him posting while in guest status... ahahahaha
That board is fucked up...

babygirl
05-05-2011, 01:51 AM
You guys done yet? Hmmmm? Honestly who really f*cking cares about Vanilla or smelly balls?

MES
05-05-2011, 02:01 AM
well they shit canned Mubarak so until he comes back as another one of his personalities I have to agree with BG, Hey franci maybe in all fairness you should close this thread before we all end up with smelly balls.....:eek:

Francijoe
05-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Now boys how can we ask Vanilla people to stop attacking AAC, when the same thing is being done here.